Growing your business can be an exciting task and a worthy goal. This strategy can take considerable effort but the pay back is enormous. Begin with a well-laid-plan, to make the project less intimidating.
Gain a good understanding of sales and marketing, then build your customer base.
Plan for the long-term by thinking about risks and opportunities. Knowledge is the success of your business.
Choosing the best growth strategy for your business can be tricky. Rapid growth does not happen overnight, but, with time and effort, it will happen.
Know your values and principles. Turn your business into the income-generating powerhouse you had dreamed of.
11 easy steps to get your business moving forward.
1. Build a sales/purchase funnel.
- Awareness – of your product or service
- Interest – clients actively expressing an interest in a product
- Desire – consumers aspiring to a particular brand or product
- Action – readers taking the next step towards purchasing your product
2. Utilize a customer management system.
- implement a customer management system and
- monitor sales
3. Research the competition.
- uncover advertiser’s online strategy.
- if it’s working for your competitors, it’ll likely work for you.
4. Create a customer loyalty program.
- it costs up to 3 times more money to acquire new customers than sell something to an existing customer.
- retain your customers to attract new ones
5. Identify new opportunities.
- analyze new opportunities then
- understand your demographic audience.
6. Build an email list.
- the best and most effective ways to grow a business quickly
- build a lead magnet.
7. Form partnerships.
- with companies that are complementary to your own.
- this reaches a wide swath of customers quickly.
- propose opportunities for working together.
8. Leverage global platforms.
- use Amazon, or any platform that has market saturation
- use it to grow your business quickly.
9. Diversify your work.
- introduce complementary products
- create paperback, e-book and audio books
10. International expansion.
- the exposure is enormous
- the potential for profits could be massive.
11. Create a webinar.
- a great way to promote any product or service.
- another step to growing any business fast.
- captivating audiences to clinch sale after sale.
“Linda has published sixteen books. She blogs about the publishing world, posts useful tips on the challenges a writer faces, including marketing and promoting your work, how to build your online platform, how to get reviews and how to self-publish.”