Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses to reach prospects and customers. People discover, learn about, follow, and shop from brands on social media. Great marketing brings remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and drives leads and sales.
Social media allows marketers to connect with potential customers on: LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, and even some of the younger platforms like TikTok.
In the digital world #SocialMedia is the place to be – creating a whole new way to market to a vast, and growing audience.
Social media has become the most influential and important virtual space where the platform is not only used for social networking but is also a great way of digitally advertising your brand and products.
Benefits of social media marketing
With such widespread usage and versatility, social media is one of the most effective free channels for marketing your business.
- Humanize your business: Become an active participant in your market. Your profile, posts, and interactions form an approachable persona that your audience can familiarize and connect with.
- Drive traffic: Between the link in your profile, blog post links in your posts, and your ads, social media converts visitors into customers.
- Generate leads and customers: through features like Instagram/Facebook shops, direct messaging.
- Increase brand awareness: Better brand awareness means better results with all your other campaigns.
- Build relationships: These platforms open up both direct and indirect lines of communication with your followers. Network, gather feedback, hold discussions, and connect directly with individuals.
There are a few key things to know:
- Words: Everything that happens online is word associated – keywords and adwords – and It all begins when words are typed into a search box.
- Images: Visual marketing is more popular than ever, and tweets with images are more likely to be retweeted or liked than those without. Combining your post with video can make it even more powerful.
- Headlines: Good headlines are short. Use words and phrases that entice people.
- #Hashtags: – Hashtags can double the engagement of your tweet, but one per tweet is enough.
- Timing: – Each social media platform has peak times.
- Persistence: – Don’t give up.
- Hold the promotions: – View social media as a way to build long-term relationships.
“Linda has published twelve books. She blogs about the publishing world, posts useful tips on the challenges a writer faces, including marketing and promoting your work, how to build your online platform, how to get reviews and how to self-publish.”