(SEO) Search engine optimizer
The process of optimizing your website is to get organic or unpaid traffic from the search engine results page.
Start by understanding your audience and what directs them to your website.
Search engines scan, or crawl, websites to understand what the site is about. This helps identify relevant results, for those who are searching topics or keywords. Furthermore, the engines will scan the website to determine how easy it is to navigate and read; rewarding user-friendly sites with higher rankings on the search engine page.
- Crawl accessibility to reach and index your content
- Compelling content answers the searcher’s query
- Keyword optimized attracts searchers & engines
- Great user experience fast load speed, ease of use on any device
- Share-worthy content links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL, & description draws high CTR (Call to Action) in the rankings
- Snippet/schema markup stands out in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages)
Google can be your best friend. Your text has to keep your readers on the page, making them enthusiastic about what they’re reading and interested in the product.
TIPS for search query
- Give your audience what they want: deliver value to your users.
- Keep it simple, keep it direct: then they will take action—buy your book
- Be fresh… and refresh! The battle for spots in search engines is fierce! Search queries identify targeted, appealing responses that will attract and sustain people’s attention. Writing original content is valuable and vital for keeping your content high in search engine rankings.
Great content is freshing, relevant, gives readers what they want, engaging, and holds attention. Constantly ask yourself, “What are people looking for?” then create a powerful text that cannot escape a search engine.