Writing coaches are a valuable partner and can boost an author’s career.
Exceptional writing depends on much more than just correct grammar. The best coaches teach the clients how to coach themselves through difficult times.
Mentors provide extra accountability, create action steps toward goals, help you get unstuck, offering a fresh perspective on your work.
As your coach I will help you focus, while providing an objective perspective, positive guidance and encouragement. I will find clarity on why you feel the need to write, who you are writing for and what you want to write about. I will discuss the stages of your writing project, including the initial outline and preliminary research, before wrapping with a revised outline.
Ready to get started writing and need a helping hand? click this link
Benefits to the Mentee
- Provides exposure to new ideas and ways of thinking
- Receives advice on developing strengths and overcoming weaknesses
- Increases visibility and recognition with their work
- Has the opportunity to develop new skills and knowledge
You will discover how to:
- Fix Style Issues: Writing can be grammatically correct but awkward and clumsy. Eliminate repetitiveness, vague wording, sentence length variation, over-dependence on adverbs, passive voice and over-complicated sentences.
- Eliminate Errors: A writer loses credibility with spelling and grammar mistakes. Submit clean, error-free writing.
- Using The Right Words: Using perfect words makes your point with impact.
- Learn As You Edit: Eliminate bad habits and common mistakes.
Bringing in a writing coach is a great choice.
Do you want to become a better writer?
Whatever your level of writing, I am here to help you achieve new heights.
Click on the link: Writing Mentorship
“Linda has published sixteen books. She blogs about the publishing world, posts useful tips on the challenges a writer faces, including marketing and promoting your work, how to build your online platform, how to get reviews and how to self-publish.”