Do you have an idea for a book but don’t know where to begin?
Have you always had a passion to write…something?
Sometimes knowing where to begin is most daunting.
Now is the time to fulfill that life-long desire and to write that book. This, 10 easy steps, guidebook will coach you along, advancing you from having fingers on the keyboard to developing your idea into a book. Then when your book is published, expand your knowledge on how to master and market your online presence.
1. Cultivate the A-Zs of writing skills,
2. Establish proper sentence structure and grammar,
3. Understand fleshing vs padding,
4. Compose well-written dialogue,
5. Craft winning titles,
6. Construct emotional bonds,
7. Build a blurb,
8. Recognize writing styles,
9. Develop editing skills,
10. Escape writer’s block,
11. Discover publishing options and
12. Expand your audience by
13. Mastering marketing skills.