Content: ✍💻🔑 ✍📕
Eager to learn how to
convert your writing to a published book?
Overwhelmed with mastering marketing.
The answers are here in this easy to follow guidebook.
Linda understands the nuances of how to write a book, but more importantly she has some clever ideas on how to market your opus. Why spend a thousand hours writing a best seller and only a few minutes finding buyers? You owe it to yourself to read this book.
WRITER TO AUTHOR – 10 EASY STEPS
Do you have an idea for a book but don’t know where to begin?
Have you always had a passion to write…something?
Sometimes knowing where to begin daunting.
Now is the time to fulfill that life-long desire and to write that book.
This, 10 easy steps, guidebook will coach you along,
advancing you from having fingers on the keyboard to developing your idea into a book.
Then, when your book is published, expand your knowledge
on how to master and market your online presence.
1. Cultivate the A-Zs of writing skills,
2. Establish proper sentence structure and grammar,
3. Understand fleshing vs padding,
4. Compose well-written dialogue,
5. Craft winning titles,
6. Construct emotional bonds,
7. Build a blurb,
8. Recognize writing styles,
9. Develop editing skills,
10. Escape writer’s block,
11. Discover publishing options and
12. Expand your audience by
13. Mastering marketing skills.