HAVE YOU WRITTEN A BOOK?
IF THE ANSWER IS YES, THEN YOU ARE ALMOST READY TO SELF-PUBLISH.
By this time your title, cover design, and your book description are perfect. All that’s left is to have your book formatted, to have the interior of your book fit your print-copy size; a necessary step before publishing. Book formatting is the process of adjusting a PDF file, to ensure that it meets the publisher’s requirements, and also makes for an enjoyable reading experience.
We well understands the struggles that authors have to go through to get published. In this world of advanced technology there are choices and Linda is here to help make that choice.
- Getting an agent/publisher can take years and most authors do not want to wait.
- Another alternative is to contract your work through a vanity press company –but – they charge thousands of dollars (up to $10,000). If you are like me – you might not want to spend thousands of dollars to get your book printed or in e-book.
- The other option is to self-publish, which is the least expensive route, and it allows you complete control of your book. Plus, you can get your book published in days – not years! Thousands of authors have chosen this route and the numbers are growing. It is a tried and proven method of publishing.
Now is the time to do it yourself and we are here to help.
Self-publish your book through Amazon.
Formatting you manuscript for self-publishing – print-on-demand books and e-book formats – is a critical step. Get your book book formatted here – make it print ready – for print-on-demand books and e-book formats. Prices start at 150.00 CAD up to 300.00 (depending on book size) – revisions are at an extra cost. Then, in no time at all, you can have your book on Amazon, ready for your readers.
Why wait? Maintain your independence. Invest now. Above all, because you deserve it.
Save money – make Amazon your best friend – and self-publish at minimal cost.
QUESTIONS: CONTACT link here
Buy now, for only $50.00 CAD per hour (minimum 3 hours charge), to have your
less than 100 page manuscript formatted (including less than 5 images).
Ready to get started – please email
It’s as easy for you as 1, 2, 3.
- Go to the Contact page and send me an email with details about your book
- Click on the above link to be connected with the store to pay for your formatting
- Publish on Amazon
When it comes to self-publishing there are both advantages and disadvantages to self-publishing your book.
ADVANTAGES OF SELF PUBLISHING:
- Get your book to market faster. Self-published books can be brought to market in months vs two years or more.
- You keep all of your rights. Traditional publishers almost always require you to give up the rights to your work.
- Gain greater creative control the production of your book: what your book will look like, how much it will sell for, the formats it will be available in…and more.
- Amazon will not ask you to sign a long-term contract.
- Turn-around time: immediate. As soon as you upload your edited and formatted book to Amazon it goes through an approval process and within days it is available to your readers.
- You get paid higher margins per book. When you self-publish with Amazon, you receive up to 70 percent of the list price and get paid monthly.
- You can correct errors easily and/or create a second edition of the book.
As a self-published author of 16 books, Linda has edited and formatted books for a number of authors.