HAVE YOU WRITTEN A BOOK?
YOU ARE ALMOST THERE.
Your title, cover design, and your book description are perfect. All that’s left is to have your book formatted, to fit your print-copy size, before publishing. Book formatting is the process of adjusting a PDF file, to ensure that it meets the publisher’s requirements, making for an enjoyable reading experience.
I well understand the struggles that authors have to go through to get published. As an author of 16 books, I have had to visit then revisit the choices. The number one issue is deciding the avenue that is right for you. In this world of advanced technolgy there are choices and I’m here to help.
- Getting an agent/publisher can take years and most authors do not want to wait.
- Another alternative is to contract your work through a vanity press company –but – they charge thousands of dollars (up to $10,000).If you are like me – you might not want to spend thousands of dollars to get your book printed or in e-book.
- The other option is to self-publish, which is the least expensive route and allows you complete control of your book. Plus, you can get your book published in days – not years! Thousands of authors have chosen this route. It is a tried and proven method of publishing.
Now is the time to do it yourself and I am here to help.
Self-publish your book through Amazon.
I will format your book; to make it print ready – for print-on-demand books and e-book formats. Prices start at 250.00 CAD, depending on book size – revisions are at an extra cost. Then, in no time at all, you can have your book on Amazon, ready for your readers.
Why wait? Maintain your independence. Buy in now. Above all, because you deserve it.
Save money – make Amazon your best friend – and self-publish at minimal cost.
Hurry! Get started today by Enrolling now
It’s as easy for you as 1, 2, 3.
- Go to the Contact page and send me an email with details about your book
- Click on the above link to be connected with the store to pay for your formatting
- Publish on Amazon
When it comes to self-publishing there are both advantages and disadvantages to self-publishing your book.
ADVANTAGES OF SELF PUBLISHING:
- Get your book to market faster. Self-published books can be brought to market in months vs two years or more.
- You keep all of your rights. Traditional publishers almost always require you to give up the rights to your work.
- Gain greater creative control the production of your book: what your book will look like, how much it will sell for, the formats it will be available in…and more.
- Amazon will not ask you to sign a long-term contract.
- Turn-around time: immediate. As soon as you upload your edited and formatted book to Amazon it goes through an approval process and within days it is available to your readers.
- You get paid higher margins per book. When you self-publish with Amazon, you receive up to 70 percent of the list price and get paid monthly.
- You can correct errors easily and/or create a second edition of the book.
In conclusion, the biggest disadvantage is marketing.
Marketing is a whole new ball game. It requires time, lots of it. It also involves a lot of creativity. However, even with an agent you will be required to put in time, when it comes to marketing. So, even with a publisher you have not entirely escaped the daunting task.
The biggest challenge with promoting your book is how to do it effectively; knowing your audience, how to get your audience’s attention. It like everything else in life inolves learning the process. In time it will flow naturally.